So we had a snow day today, so Butch got to "sleep in" (watch the news upstairs instead of "rotting his brain" with Caillou, Dora, Dragon Tales...) while I watched Caillou with Katiebug. He got to stay inside while she and I went outside in the little bit of snow that we did get. (Full disclosure...he was cleaning up the kitchen!) I wish I could do more. He's been doing overtime shifts as a Daddy recently - all day and then much of the evening as well, since I've been consumed with the holiday party for my work. I got stuck with that this year and it's been A LOT of work. It's almost here...scheduled for tomorrow. If you folks are religious, please ask God to let the party happen. If you're not religious...send party vibes please!!! I really don't want to be doing this all again next year. But I digress...
Here are a couple of pictures of our snow time this morning...please cut me some slack for the dirty mug. K insisted on a chocolate fiber bar this morning and would NOT let me clean it. Too much snow that MUST be played with! No time for cleaning my face, Mommy!
Making a snow angel in the driveway - the only place with enough snow to even warrant an attempt!
Mommy bundled me up so well that I'm not cold at all! Too bad she's just wearing pajamas! I'm not going inside any time soon! I know Daddy will bring her coffee soon!
"Oh no! This rock is stuck!! I need to help him!" Yes, that's exactly what she said.
Even the swingset is more fun in the snow!
Okay, I'll let Mommy go inside now. She promised hot chocolate!
PS: They cancelled the party. Drat!
2 comments:
Oh phooey, Casey! Sorry about the party! I know you worked so hard on that! At least you got the cutest Bug in the snow, eh?
Looks like good fun Cas!
Post a Comment