Christmas was great despite forgetting about brekkie for far too long, trying to rush the frittata and burning it - not once, mind you, but TWICE - and not getting any good still shots of Katiebug opening packages. Just too much going on. I have about 75 minutes of video footage to watch to see if there's anything good in there but I fear that K was up to her usual tricks of plopping down just out of the camera's view to open or at the very least, turning her back to the camera. Normally she's a total ham when a camera's around but if we set it on a tripod we always get the back of her head. Figures! So, I started watching it and I made it about 10 minutes before I was bored of the footage. We're really boring people!!! I promise to watch more and see if I can extract something usable out of it.
B & I were awake when K woke up so we heard her disappointed voice call out, "Santa didn't come! Santa didn't come!" I rushed it to assure her he had and B raced downstairs to get her stocking for proof. She was just tickled to realize, after what seemed like months of waiting, that Santa DID finally come! Yay! When we finally came downstairs...well, here are the very few still shots that we have:





And, yes, it snowed ALL DAY!!! Here are a few pictures of sliding in the snow.



And a BEFORE/AFTER of our Snow Mommy:
BEFORE (taken 12/22/08):

AFTER (12/25/08): Yes, that's about 7" piled on the Snow Mommy's hat! You can see how it was coming down in the picture! It's was nice, but I'd really like it to go away now!

More later if I can get through the footage...yawn!
No comments:
Post a Comment