So the fancy shorty suit keeps her a little bit warmer, but the poor thing is still shivering during swim lessons. She's also NOT at all happy about her face getting wet. We tried goggles, but they didn't work out very well - fogged up and leaked (in fact, the seal just disintegrated around they eyes). So, I think we'll go look for another pair this weekend. But I'm stumped on how to keep her warm. Should I get a full-on wetsuit for her? She likes the water and her swim lessons but has yet to make it the full 30 minutes because she's getting cold. And when I touch her legs (outside of the shorty), she really is cold. Hmmm....have to keep thinking.
PS: She LOVES the shorty suit. On swim lesson days, she wants to wear it all day long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Casey,
I can give a little goggle advice. When Zora took lessons this summer, we bought some Speedo goggles at Target that I assumed would be fine. When we got to the lessons, though, the swim experts just looked at me and said, "those won't work." The ones they recommended (that we ended up using) are Finis. I hope that helps.
AS far as the cold, could you maybe do some "warm-ups" before you get to the pool? Just a thought:)
Post a Comment