Can I say that on here?!? We woke up this morning and it was 7 degrees out. I know that doesn't mean much to our friends in Canada, but that's like an all time low for us! It rarely gets that frigid here. And they're forecasting even more snow and lots of wind tonight. We've been lucky compared to the rest of the country so far, but we may join them in mountains of ice and no power. I hope not.
My friend Mikki who lives in Arizona called me and asked if we were still packing up our stuff or if we'd already started driving south. She wanted to know when we'd arrive in town cuz she'd come help unpack our stuff! Both B and I got a good chuckle out of that one! Although I thought about it again later and asked how difficult it would be to actually drive a Penske truck in this weather. He just laughed at me, so I guess it's not going to happen. Shucks! I really don't do cold and snow well. I guess I'm a long way from my Michigan roots...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stay warm you three!!!
Post a Comment