Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow Day, part 2

After several days of other areas getting hit with snow (and us just getting a dusting) we finally got ours on Sunday night. Probably 5-6 inches which is a toddler's dream. She and Butch built a snow-person. When I gave K buttons for the snowman's mouth she corrected me and told me it was a Snow Mommy. Awww, isn't that enough to melt your heart?



And Butch pulled her around the yard in her sled. She LOVED it!!! A far cry from last year when she hated the snow and would cry. Here's a couple of pics and a very poor quality video. Sorry about the quality, but we always seem to be taking pictures when it's dusk. Of course we don't have really long days this time of year and 'snow skies' aren't known for being the brightest. The tall skinny gray blob is Butch, the small bundled-up, roundish blob is Katie and the crazy spazzy blob is our pup-pup. If you turn the volume up, you'll hear K blow a couple of big raspberries near the end of the clip.


1 comment:

Shelby said...

Oh my....I'm lovin' this. Thanks for the video. I love seeing y'all in motion.

P.s...I love your laugh! Makes me want to hug you even more (;