BEFORE: Katie with her BFFN (Best Friend For Now), Isabel. She used to be such a pretty child...
MIDDLE: She was quite pleased, but we were frankly in shock. Everyone, and I'm talkin' EVERYONE - even strangers in the store - gets a laugh out of this. We've met so many new people because of this hairdo. If you look closely, you can see the 'feathering' she did on the sides.
AFTER: We trimmed the sides to incorporate the 'feathering' and cleaned up the bang area - we can't really say bangs because technically she has none! The stragglers are kept in check with a clip.
It's been five days now and it still startles me when I look at her. Oh well...it will grow out. But we'll only be buying one school picture when they come take them in three weeks.
4 comments:
NO WAY!!!! that is my worst nightmare. Eloise fake cut Lily's hair (with a fake pair of scissors) and I nearly had a heart attack.
I'm so sorry.
It still catches me by surprise when I look at her. I was so freaked out when I saw it, I was ready to just cut it all off but she kept saying, "Don't give me a Dorothy Hamil haircut!!!!" so I relented. It's probably a good thing that I left town for two days (business) the next morning. Oh well...what are you going to do?!?
OMG I'm sorry Casey, I'm killing myself laughing at the expression on the bug's face - she looks very pleased with it all!
At least hair grows back, and you'll have photographic persuasion next time she starts thinking about doing something silly with her appearance!
OH my!! She looks quite proud of the job she did....lol! Wowzers. LOL, LOL!!!
Post a Comment