Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Muffle...

For those not well-versed in Katinese...

muffle: [muhf-uhl] - noun
1. the end of the toe seam on a sock; often causes sock drama when you are running late by bunching, pressing or simply touching the toe; when muffle drama begins, the morning goes to hell; frequently requires repeated changes of socks and footwear.

alt. - noun
1. anything that causes wardrobe drama

alt. - expletive
1. usually included in a swearing tirade once wardrobe or sock drama has started

alt. - noun
1. the pom-pom on a winter hat

muffles [muhf-uhls] plural - noun
1. both ends of the sock that produce sock drama at the same time (when this happens, just go back to bed. Trust me on this.)
2. a winter hat with two poms.

Here's my December Katiebug wearing her "double muffle" hat.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

You crack me up Casey. Oh the sock drama. Oh....Oh....it kills me. I swear I verge on the brink of losing my cool when that starts. It is never friggin' right! Why the heck cant they make socks w/ no seams...lol. Tooo cute! I love her hat!