I just want to say that I was right. Uh-huh, yep, hit the nail on the head. This morning was a series of standing in long, cold lines. A couple of brief breaks for hot cocoa and seeing the Big Guy, and we did make 'friends' with a couple of those propane patio heaters along the way (I still remember them warmly). But we were waiting with friends so the time passed quickly and all of the kids did great with Santa. Here they are with their reindeer horns.

We were all bundled up, with Katie in her faux fur coat (please no comments about how many faux's were killed for the coat).

A close up of Katie and Santa. She was so excited to tell him that she's four years old.

And then the money shot...

Tonight we're going to see "The Nutcracker". Another wardrobe change...check in tomorrow - or in a few days - for pictures.
1 comment:
Oh...I must say that I am totally jealous! I wanted to take Jess to see the Nutcracker. We just couldn't swing it this year though. I hope you all have a great time! Can't wait for details!
Post a Comment