Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Uh uh, oh, uh, uh oh, oh!

Katie's favorite song right now is "Single Ladies (Put A Ring on It)" by Beyonce. I'm sure I'm going to get a call from the other parents at school as she runs around singing, "uh, uh, oh...put a ring on it!"

If you're not familiar with Beyonce and this song, click here to check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY

At least Jib-jab has explained where she gets her rhythm! :)

Seriously folks, we've watched this video a thousand times. I think it's burned into my monitor!

1 comment:

RachelC said...

LOL! That song was sung around our house not too long ago. DH was using a clip of it in the show they were doing (at the high school) and he needed to get snippet, so he kept listening to it and the girls were walking around the house singing it.