Sunday, May 10, 2009

Take THAT, you slimey fish!!!

We seem to be getting our groove back. The garden is growing (at least something more than weeds) and we went fishing yesterday and DIDN'T GET SKUNKED!!! Yay! We warned the fish to look out and well, most of them heeded the warning. But there were a few that didn't pay attention.

Katie caught the first fish and the last fish and the most fish. She also caught the longest fish. I caught the floppiest fish and Butch caught the fattest fish.

Here are some pictures.

First Fish Caught:

Butch and his fish:

FisherBug 2009. I can't believe how big she's getting. Sigh....



Grubby mugged Bug:

I know I made it sound like we caught a whole bunch of fish, but truth be told it was only four. Wish it had been more, but we are feeling that white stripe fade on our backsides.

No comments: