Oh it's just been so dang busy. Hard to keep up with everything this past week. We went for an overnight camp yesterday and back today. Checked on our second round of sprouts. They're doing fine. Ready for the next step, but the first round has all but died off. Suckers can't make it in the real world (no, I wouldn't use that word if Katie could actually read this blog). I don't know what we're going to do cuz we can't grow corn in our house?!? Oh well, maybe a garden was too much work anyway.
Realized that I didn't get any pics of us camping. We got skunked by those darn fish again (yes, a pattern is developing here). I got sun burned from being in the sun for an hour. No lie. Sixty freakin' minutes and I'm as red as a strawberry. That was yesterday and when B asked if I wanted to put on sunscreen today, I emphatically replied, "NO!" You can all laugh at my idiotic stubborness cuz I got even redder today. Yes, I'm rolling my eyes right along with you...
So, I was going to post a pic of K in her pretty Easter dress when I realized that we didn't get one of her in it. Or with any of our Easter guests either. What was I thinking? Where was my brain? Please, I beg you, don't answer that. But do tell me this, do I have to redo Easter to get the pictures or should I just write it off?
I think I'm going to go steal some of Katie's Easter candy and watch some TV that we have on Tivo. More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Girl...write it off! There will be plenty more Easters! I was kicking myself b/c we didn't let the kids see the Easter bunny this year plus Jacob and I weren't even here this year when my kids did their Easter egg hunt.
Life happens and we don't always have our camera in hand. Don't stress!
xoxo
Oh great! I forgot about the photo op with the Easter bunny!?! It never ends! :)
Post a Comment