First, Miss Magoo's Christmas dress. I can't believe this was six months ago! She looks so big there. She must be positively enormous now!!!
Katiebug is such a Daddy's Girl. She loves hanging out with him, puttering about, talking about everything and nothing ALL THE TIME!!!! Really, she NEVER STOPS TALKING!!!! I can't say for sure, but Butch may have pulled out the motorcycle to drown her out for a bit!
My good friend - practically my sister, Linda, came over and took some family pictures. We were just hanging out in our 'weekend clothes' and she took the most beautiful pictures. It didn't occur to me until later that I hadn't even put makeup on before the pictures. She has a great eye and is an AMAZING photographer.
Ah, yes. The baguette phase. I'd almost forgotten about the baguette phase. Katie's class took a field trip to the local bakery - the local FRENCH bakery. It included a tour 'behind the scenes' in the kitchen and a lesson in making proper French baguettes. This kicked off our bread-baking episode that involved several loaves each weekend. I have to admit that I have fond memories of this baguette period. Yummmmmmmm. It never lasted very long in our house and this is the only picture I have of a loaf. I'm sure we finished it off right after snapping this picture! (Oh dear! Katie's just asked if we can bake more bread. I want to say, "No", but my taste buds and tummy are saying, "SURE!")
We've been having wacky wonky weather too. Not like earthquake, tsunamis, tornadoes and the like, but we had several rounds of snow this winter and Spring hung on clear to last weekend. It might still return after these couple days of sun we've had recently. When snow was on the ground, Katie discovered the fun of snowballs. That's one of those snowball makers and she's just realized that she has a perfectly round snowball. Guess what she did with it? Yep! Threw it at her Daddy!!!





1 comment:
fun! What a gorgeous pic of the bug
Post a Comment