Summer has been a blur for us. I've been working a lot and it just seems like a few nice days got here. Not sure we're altogether ready to see them go.
Looking back at the pictures, it doesn't seem like we did much this year. Despite a fantastic garden layout, the weather just didn't help us out. We have lots of green bushy plants, but not much "fruit" to harvest. When was the last time a zuchini plant only produced TWO zuchini? Um, yeah, NEVER!!! Well, it's even tough finding those little buggers this year. Oh well, it's still nice to see the green in the garden. Here's Butch standing in front of the tomato plants; and yes, that's our corn in the background!

Our little sugar plum holding a turnip. Still haven't figured out what to do with those things! I think maybe next year, we'll plant more beets instead!

And Katiebug enjoying one of our garden successes - a carrot! (Notice the bangs are back! Yay!)

Anyone have any success in the garden? I'd love to know what plants like the weather we had this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment