
Still sorry that we didn't get over to Banks Lake, but we did manage a trip over to Vantage. It was a H-O-T hot day (at least for us Washingtonians) and a dip in the lake was the perfect break from the heat - especially if you could violate child labor laws and get your own little one to pull you around on a floatie.

We brought the SeaDoos and Aunt D was the very first victim, ehr I mean person, to waterski behind the SeaDoo. She did great. Popped up on her first run like a pro. Just like riding a bicycyle, right?

Butch didn't actually catch her first run on the video camera (it's pretty strange to ride that SeaDoo backwards) but here's a clip of her third ski run. Not bad. Not bad at all. Still better than I can do!
Dan and I drug Butch around behind the SeaDoo as well. They make it look easy, folks. It was VERY choppy out there and just staying seated on the SeaDoo was a challenge. I can't even imagine trying to balance on a waterski!
Wish that Washington and Arizona were a heck of a lot closer together so we could see more of Aunt D...and Clint...and Carson....and Dalton...and David...and Liz...and Christa...and the sun...and the cacti...and the blue, blue sky. But for now, I guess we'll have to keep collecting our frequent flier miles going back and forth.
Miss all you guys! Wish we had a trip planned to see you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment