Thursday, October 22, 2009

Random Pictures

With everything coming up (two birthday parties and Halloween), there will be a lot of posts over the next couple of weeks - time permitting. But to catch you up on the last couple of weeks...we picked our pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago. It was a good garden this year and we're already thinking about next year - what to plant, where to get compost (zoo doo or mushroom compost? which way would YOU go?), how big to enlarge the garden...It was a great day so Kit and Babs joined us. That little bunny sure likes a mixture of greens! Here are some random pictures of our day.



We really are the luckiest pet owners. Both Kit and Babs are very gentle with Katie. They somehow know that she's a kid and give her a lot more leeway that Butch and I get!


Notice the Strawberry Shortcake doll that was supposed to be a birthday present? Yeah, I forgot that I'd ordered it and opened the box right in front of her. Brilliant Mommy moment, let me tell you. She was happy though!


1 comment:

Shelby said...

I can't believe your garden Cas! My sister has huge loads of the mushroom stuff hauled in and her gardens ROCK! That stuff is like gold! Of course, people used to come to the stables where I kept my horse and shovel all the horse poop they could get in the back of their trucks too. Who knows...you could always do half and half?!

I love the pumpkin pic w/ Katie. She is a doll!