But, here you go. Here's what I made. And my 'One Hour Pattern' really only took an afternoon! She's happy as punch with her new sundress. Now we just need some sun...
Friday, March 27, 2009
Look What I Made!!!
So, I took K to Joanne's Fabric a couple of weeks ago to kill a few hours on a rainy weekend afternoon. I swear they muck with the oxygen in those craft stores. They must over-oxygenate the air or somehow otherwise change the components and this 'enhanced air' has the convenient effect of making you believe you can sew, craft, cook, arrange flowers, whatever it is that they happen to be selling. So, I got sucked in. I'm onto their scheme though, so I only got enticed to buy patterns with the words "Easy!", "Very Easy!", and "One Hour Pattern!" (which, for me, means I can finish it in a month).
But, here you go. Here's what I made. And my 'One Hour Pattern' really only took an afternoon! She's happy as punch with her new sundress. Now we just need some sun...
But, here you go. Here's what I made. And my 'One Hour Pattern' really only took an afternoon! She's happy as punch with her new sundress. Now we just need some sun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
THAT IS SO GREAT!!!!
great job Casey - - can you make one for me ;0)
That is FANTASSSSTIC Cas. I am super proud of you girl. I must say I'm even a littl jealous as I have NO room for a sewing machine here and I'm deathly afraid of patterns. Majorly impressed! Majorly!
You go girl! I am so scared to even attempt sewing anything. I will stick with paper crafting ;)
Well done, Casey!!
Post a Comment