Would that be SO awful?!? Bedtime sans mimis started bad and is just getting worse. Well, all sleep is worse (not that it's ever been great). K won't take naps now and it's taking over an hour for her to go to sleep. And don't even think about her falling asleep on her own. Nope...ain't gunna happen. Ugh! The one thing easy about this child had been reading and getting her into bed and she would putter about until she fell asleep. We rarely got feedback from her on this. Now, it's complete and utter drama for seriously 90 minutes.
Why can't she take her mimis to college?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry casey. I didn't think she would regress. Eloise takes a long time to fall asleep, but there usually isn't tantrums involved. I hope it's only a few days for you.
Post a Comment