We visited the French Immersion School of Washington today for one final 'tire-kicking'. In the beginning Katie was shy (with a big fat grin on her face) but she warmed up very quickly. At the end of our visit, she didn't want to leave her new friends so we let her stay in the classroom while B and I went and got the paperwork. When we returned, she yelled (yes, yelled), "MOMMY, I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!" Uh-oh, dear...she's not supposed to start until tomorrow. This was not good. Big, fat tears and lots of crying as we left. I guess that's a good thing. We'd only planned on enrolling her 3 days a week, but within 30 minutes B and I called each other and agreed that there's NO way she's going to accept only 3 days a week. I may have to juggle swim lessons to get this kid in school 5 days per week. Please let this passion for school/learning/education continue until she's, oh say, 24! And so the journey begins...
A demain, mes amis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bon Chance!
That is fab news!
Post a Comment