There was a rare sighting of the elusive Katiebug in Fall City last Friday night. We were able to capture a couple of pictures before it hibernated in it's crib.
Thank you, Daddy for all your hard work carving pumpkins. It was too messy for us!
Katiebug at her birthday party.
Picking those pumpkins at Mt. Si Nursery. I always say, "When the sun shines in Seattle, there's no prettier place."
And, that's all folks. Sorry for the drive-by post but I thought the pictures would tell the story. B enjoyed his pumpkin carving and we had a lovely time trick or treating. It was dry and actually almost warm. When's the last time that happened?!?
2 comments:
Well it's about darn time girl (: I'm super impressed with Butch's pumpkin carving skills! Pretty good! Katiebug looked so cute in her costume! I love the pictures!
I hope you havent' abandoned the blog...lol. I so look forward to seeing a new post and purty pics!
xoxo
Post a Comment