Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We got SKUNKED!

Who'da thunk? The girl likes to fish. In fact, she's a fishin' fool! And when a girl likes it that much, you just gotta take her shoppin'! We let her pick out her own tackle for our second attempt. She picked out a beautiful red and yellow worm that she promptly named her 'lizard'. We were amazed at her casting ability (seriously Uncle Steve, you have GOT to see this kid cast). In fact, she only snagged her momma once. A minor scratch - no stitches required.

And, it hit me on our second attempt what fishing needs. More smack talk. I think a good fisher-person needs to tell those fish who's boss. Make 'em quiver a little in that cold water. Make them really want that lure. C'mon little fishy, I know you want it. On second thought, google a really good fisher-person and ask their advice. We never caught a thing.

1 comment:

Lindalu (Zenhen) said...

OMG! Casey, your blog rocks! Looking forward to your next...er, I mean, Katie's next adventure.