Monday, October 13, 2008
A Girl And Her Tats
I used to want a tatoo. Way before it was cool to have tatoos. I never did get one because I couldn't decide what I wanted permanently inked on my body. What if 10 years down the road that gecko/ladybug/pisces sign didn't suit me any longer? Now that it's cool to tatoo, I'm glad I never got one. I wouldn't want folks to think I just follow the crowd and really, the gecko, is SO seventeen years ago. But, temporary tatoos are quite cool. It's the kind of commitment I can make these days...a week, maybe 10 days. I'm not likely to get tired of something that quickly. So, when we found the temporary tatoos from the Fish & Wildlife folks from the Puyallup Fair, we thought, "right on!" Katie was so pleased with her tats. They're starting to fade now so we'll have to find more. Anyone have any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so with you on the tats! I used to want a ladybug on my big toe. Never did it. Didn't have a thing to do w/ the pain. I just wasn't so sure I wanted it on me forever. I'm glad I didn't now. I do like the temp. tat idea though. Katiebug looks too tough w/ hers...lol
Post a Comment