Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Boise #2 - Durango and Traveler
If there's ever a child that crazy about animals, it's Katiebug. This weekend was chock full of friendly new furry friends to meet. Durango and Traveler were a hit. She was anxious to go see the horses, pestering us all morning so we took a quick visit before her nap and they bonded over some treats. After nap, we came back for the big surprise and Katie and B rode our new friends around the paddock (is that the right term?). Katie was a natural even bouncing along. I think she would have LOVED to stretch his legs and get up to a trot or a gallop, but Butch sure wasn't ready for that! Sorry 'bout the picture quality - I haven't photoshopped them yet and the camera got switched to manual mode
And check out my little cowgirl. What can I say...it suits her. She's just a natural. And, no, we're not getting a horse!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwww...C'mon Case! You know you want to get your baby girl a pony!!! LOL wink wink
Post a Comment